It has been proven that when starting a business, it is better to start your business activity by incorporating the name of your business and selecting the best structure that fits your business activity. There are a few business entities to choose from.  We offer you this affordable service with a free consultation. 


Limited Liability Company - Your assets are protected for a sole proprietor and your income is reported in the Schedule C form of the 1040 tax return.

S Corporation - A pass thru entity that allows you to be taxed as a corporation but that the income is taxed in the 1040 tax return.

C Corporation - A corporation label as INC. which has a double taxation issue.

Partnership - A pass thru entity that guarantees payments to its members but that its income is taxed in the 1040.

 To learn more about which one suits you better, Contact Us Today!

For Payment Click Here...

Professionals Working For You

You are the most valuable to us. We are excited about meeting you!


Call Today  813-361-3066